Here is the page to find the free downloadable worksheets for The Homeschool Path to Foreign Language, by Lisa Yankey.
The worksheets are free to download, but you agree to respect my copyright and not to share or distribute. The worksheets are only for your own, personal use.
If you’d like guidance for how to use these, check out my book, The Homeschool Path to Foreign Language. The book shows you how to teach foreign language to your children, even if you don’t speak a foreign language.
The homeschool path to foreign language book helps you:
- Discover how to define your foreign language learning goals;
- Choose a foreign language to study;
- Learn strategies to teach a foreign language to your children;
- Learn strategies for self-study;
- Choose a foreign language curriculum and supplements;
- Decide when to start teaching a foreign language;
- Discover how to use your resources to structure effective daily lessons;
- Create a “bilingual environment” that supports language learning;
- Use natural ways to encourage your children as their abilities increase;
- Learn how to provide immersion when you don’t know any native speakers;
- Push further from an intermediate-advanced level of learning into proficiency;
- Learn how to naturally maintain proficiency in a language.
Links to download the free worksheets that come with the book
Looking for the foreign language resource lists?
The Foreign Language Resource Lists are in the process of being uploaded to the website and more languages are coming soon.