Welcome to the Teaching German Resource List.
You don’t need to speak a foreign language to teach it to your children. In “The Homeschool Path to Foreign Language,” you can find extensive guidance on how to use these resources.
This list is arranged in a way to help you form complete lessons for your children, so some of the resources are repeated in multiple categories. The foreign language resource lists on this website are separated by language and is here to help you easily find and navigate to the resources you need when you homeschool foreign language.
This page has all the teaching German Resources listed in the book “The Homeschool Path to Foreign Language,” plus more resources as I find them and add them. The book is designed to give an overview of the resources easily available for the different languages you might choose to have your child study. Here on the website, the resources are sorted by language so that you can easily find what you need.
If you are looking for the worksheets for “The Homeschool Path to Foreign Language,” you can find them here.
Please click each link to go to the section of the resource list:
- German Curriculum List
- German Supplements That Add Songs or Rhymes
- German Supplements That Add Audio or Video From Native Speakers
- German Supplements That Add Conversation With a Native Speaker
- German Supplements For Vocabulary (also see supplements for reading and self-study)
- German Supplements For Reading
- German Supplements For Writing
- German Supplements For Games
- German Supplements For Crafts
- German Supplements For Self-Review
- German Supplements For Fun, Student Choice
- German Supplements That Add Grammar
- German Cross-Curricular Subjects and Other Fun Stuff